Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Zelisko GmbH is a subsidiary of the Knorr-Bremse GmbH specialized in energy, traffic engineering and ticket printers. Wouldn’t it be great to play an active part in shaping the future of mobility? For our location in Mödling we are looking for a Development Engineer (f/m/d).
Development Engineer (f/m/d)
LOCATION: Mödling / Austria
BRAND ZELISKO | REQUISITION ID: 58
- - DEVELOPMENT... and implementation of test concepts for products of the medium voltage level
- - DOCUMENTATION... and development of software applications for the test field
- - CALCULATION... of electrical and electronic components
- - SUPPORT... in the automation of series production
- - SHAPING... the mobility of the future
- - Completed electrotechnical or mechatronic training
- - Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
- - German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- - Structured, methodical and solution-oriented way of working as well as hands-on-mentality
- - RELIABILITY
WHAT WE OFFER
Continuous innovation pushes the technological progress of our systems, which are geared towards quality, safety and reliability, and distinguishes us as an internationally reliable partner.
We offer you an exciting and varied job in an international environment as well as an attractive set of benefits. These range from flexible working time models through professional and personal development opportunities to sports and health care programmes.
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.300,00 gross monthly or more depending on qualifications and experience.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Apply now online if you want to advance in a strong team. We look forward to receiving your application.