Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
DER MENSCH MACHT DEN UNTERSCHIED.
HOMMEL HERCULES FRANCE s.r.o., based in Bratislava, is part of the Würth Group and handles the recycling of returns and the weighing of goods for other European companies in the Group. HOMMEL HERCULES FRANCE s.r.o. thus fulfills an important task within the Würth Group and performs an important function in the international logistics environment.
The company offers its employees the short decision-making processes of a medium-sized company with the security of a renowned large corporation.
Strengthen our management team as
Project Manager (m/f/d)
This is what you can achieve:
- In your position you will be responsible for the analysis, project planning and implementation of processes.
- Furthermore, you will take on tasks in the area of controlling and determine suitable key figures with which you will control the operational processes.
- You will act as an interface to the Group's management and steer the introduction of Group-wide processes in this area.
- In doing so, you will supervise planning processes and develop the strategic corporate orientation in the area of finance and project management.
- You initiate projects for continuous process improvement and integrate quality management approaches into your daily activities.
- In the direction of our customers, you will act as a solution-oriented networker and help shape customer-specific projects.
Why you succeed:
- Ideally, you have completed a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or engineering; alternatively, you have a commercial education with relevant further training.
- You have sound professional experience in the areas of financial management/accounting and knowledge of Slovak tax law.
- Personally, you are characterized by strong process thinking and the ability to quickly grasp complex issues and act proactively.
- You are able to lead in projects in an agile and cross-functional way.
- Furthermore, you have a good command of English and are ideally proficient in another foreign language.
- A very good entrepreneurial and business understanding, pronounced service orientation and excellent communication skills complete your profile.
What you can expect from us:
- Long-term, exciting prospects for your professional career.
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and actively help shape the company's development.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths with the security of a renowned major corporation.
- A wide range of further training opportunities within the Group.
- A performance-related salary with attractive additional benefits.
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application, including a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
Please note that the entire application process will be handled by WLC Personal GmbH. In doing so, the provisions of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation will, of course, be fully complied with.
Your contact person: