Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
System Integrator for Technology of Autonomous Cars
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a SYSTEM INTEGRATOR for LiDAR technologies, who will ensure that all components are working together perfectly.
* Maintain knowledge about different components of the embedded Lidar sensor system (both SW and HW), their versions, compatibility, etc.
* Integration of different SW/HW components and first level of testing after a new version of the component(s) is released
* Maintain tools and methods for the analysis and debugging of low level system issues (e.g. related to SW/HW interface, SW flashing)
* Own the procedures for switching between different version of the firmwares (flashing)
* Support other R&D team members with activities related to system integration and flashing
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* University degree in electronics, SW, or similar field with knowledge spanning across both SW and HW fields
* Experience with embedded systems, understanding of interface between HW and SW (HSI)
* Experience with automotive System/SW development and/or knowledge of standard automotive tools is a big plus (Autosar, CANOE, ADTF, different automotive communication buses...)
* Ability to work with source code, GIT, code compilation and linking, etc.
* Validation and debugging skills on electronic modules, ability to use bench top power supplies, high speed oscilloscopes, multimeters, debuggers, etc.
* Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal), German language is a plus
* Advantage - programming skills, experience with continuous SW integration
* 6 weeks of vacation per year
* flexible working hours and home office possibility
* variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
* contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
* meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
* possibility of Multisport card
* fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
* mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
* company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
* easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
* personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
* regular company teambuilding events
* outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
* discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
* possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Educational courses, training
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.