Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
ADAS Product Security Pentesting Technical Project Manager
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 100 000 Kč/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a skilled ADAS Product Security Pentesting Technical Project Manager, who will play a management key role in pentesting and validating of our ADAS products for our customers in line with new automotive Cyber Security and international regulations (UNECE and ISO).
The main duties consist of ramping up, managing testing lab and performing penetration testing for embedded and/or other ADAS connected systems (development of test plans, tests execution and identifying the vulnerabilities in embedded software, networks and systems), then integrating the test results into a report, enhancing the testing tools and existing testing security services (Red Team Testing, Purple Teaming, Validation, Training as well as research and development)
Join our team and participate in improving the protection and security of our innovative ADAS technologies and products
* Setup, ramp up pentest team, process, organize, servicer and perform pentests in line with the Valeo Cyber Security product lifecycle process to achieve J3061, UNECE WP29 R155, R156 and ISO/SAE 21434 compliance according to project and customer requirements.
* Working with customers and internal stakeholders to develop ADAS product Cybersecurity.
* Develop the ADAS pentesting activities and services within Valeo
* Work with suppliers and industry to develop knowledge of State of the Art in Automotive Embedded Security
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* Deep understanding of electronics, full stack (OSI Model)
* Strong project managerial presence
* Information technology with Cybersecurity specialisation.
* University degree in Electronics, System or Software e.g. Electronics/Software Engineering with post-graduation field experience is also acceptable.
* Awareness of State of Art in Embedded Security with knowledge of Industry Standards, eg. knowledge of SAE J3061, UNECE WP 29 R155 & R156, ISO/SAE AWI 21434.
* Systems engineering, architecture or electronic product development experience (understanding of embedded architecture, development, design principles), embedded product knowledge with knowledge of MCU & SoC based systems, ideally, automotive embedded products.
* Experience in the design of embedded Cybersecurity mechanisms preferred, significant knowledge in software development
* Minimum 5+ years industry experience, minimum 3+ years’ experience in security governance, security architecture, development and implementation, industry accepted security technologies and integration of security requirements into architecture components used by systems architects and developers.
* System architecture, including security by design; privacy by design or functional safety by design are a plus.
* Knowledge of Automotive Vehicle Networks and general electronic automotive products is an advantage but Automotive experience is not mandatory.
* Empowerment, good team player
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, clarity, conciseness, ability to adapt to customer reporting or management expectations.
* Language: English oral and written. French and German is a plus.
* Flexibility to travel and Driving license B
* Linux Machines - Kali
* Wireshark / Burp Suite / Fiddler / Metasploit
* Coverity / Veracode
* Canoe, Vector box, Vehicle Diagnostic Tool (dealership tool)
* Oscilloscope / RF Signal Analyzer / Logic Analyzer
* Intrepid Vehicle Spy / SAINT2/USB Rubber Ducky / Facedancer21 / USB Kill
* Bus Pirate / JTAGulator / JTAG/SWD Debugger
* HackRF / BladeRF / YARD Stick One / Ubertooth One / Pineapple / RF Shield
* Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC), Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE), GIAC
* Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
* Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
* Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
* Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
* Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
* Personal development through special trainings and language courses
* Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Corporate recreational facilities
Educational courses, training
Refreshments on workplace
Occasional work from home
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.