Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 500 - 2 000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a PURCHASING SPECIALIST, who will join our team and support relevant departments!
* Purchasing, sourcing, and contracting of goods, supplies, equipment and services.
* Maintaining complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
* Managing and following up orders. Handling and monitoring of claims to vendors for defectives, shortage.
* Supporting relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of cost calculation and projects.
* Preparing and processing purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Monitoring and coordinating deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site on time.
* Negotiating for the best purchase in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
* Sourcing for new suppliers when the need arises.
* Handling the day-to-day activities of the Purchasing department.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
* Minimum two years of Procurement experience preferably in automotive industry.
* Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and experience in SAP.
* Ability to analyze and evaluate data.
* Good negotiation, communication and problem solving skills.
* Flexibility to work well in a dynamic and demanding environment.
* Previous job references might be requested.
* Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
* Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
* Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
* Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
* Personal development through special trainings and language courses
* Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Educational courses, training
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.