Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Technical recruiter - Automotive R&D
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 40 000 Kč/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
OUR TEAM HAS BEEN STILL GROWING!
For our Talent Acquisition Team we are looking for a creative and open minded colleague.....
….. who wants
* to work with professionals in recruitment
* to be a part of a really good team
* to have a fun during the online team sessions
.... because we know how hard the work in recruitment is...... but we love it. ;-)
* To participate in recruitment activities and help hiring managers to fulfill their needs within their teams
* To build effective relationships with the stakeholders, candidates and suppliers
* To prepare job adverts and ensure external and internal communications are efficient and comply with the brand
* To manage and update recruitment and social media portals – both internal and external
* To participate and develop internal and external recruitment and related projects and events
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* At least 2 years in recruitment
* Experience in candidate selection, pre-screening and interviewing
* Good skills in using job boards and social media
* Fluent Czech and English (communication with foreigners)
* Committed, enthusiastic and flexible person
* Highly driven and proactive personality
* Work in a stable international company (in a multinational environment) on challenging projects
* Cooperation with hiring managers in the Czech republic as well as abroad
* Personal development through Special trainings and language courses
* 6 weeks of vacation
* Flexible working hours and home office possibility
* Incredible and amazing canteen in the office building
* Meal and free time vouchers
* Additional financial bonuses dependent on your performance and other on the team’s or company’s results
* Easy access to work by Prague public transportation (Metro line A-Depo Hostivar) or you can use free company parking lot
* A free fitness room in the company’s premises and an outdoor playground
* And other packages of benefits (company events such as Christmas party, sport competitions...)
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Educational courses, training
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Occasional work from home
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Self-organization of the job
Dedicated time for innovations
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.