Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Testing Quality Assurance
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 50 000 Kč/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are building a DevOps team to develop and run cutting-edge cloud and hybrid solution allowing us to store, manage, analyze, understand, search and process 100+PB of data from real world driving, allowing to develop and validate new generations of ADAS and AD functions and systems.
We are looking for an experienced Quality and Experience Assurance engineer, whose mission will be to lead deployment and operation of SW and IT development process and user experience for our ADAS big data cloud solution.
* Leading deployment and monitoring of IT and SW development process to allow solution qualification and certification of solution for ADAS and AD validation according to ISO 26262
* Leading and maintaining best-practices for the process
* Ensuring project documentation existence and quality
* Ensuring testing process of the system
* Providing feedback to Product owner about the user experience and propose improvements
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* SW solutions quality assurance experience, expertise in SW development process - 3 years
* Experience Assurance knowledge is a strong advantage
* ITIL is an advantage
* Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
* Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
* Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
* Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
* Personal development through special trainings and language courses
* Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Occasional work from home
Opportunity to work up hours
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.