Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IT/IS Operation Support Technician - DevOps
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 200 - 2 400 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time, part-time, agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an IT/IS Operations support TECHNICIAN to join our data management team and support the deployment of our big data management platform (V-Drive)
* Be a point of contact for users globally
* Execute administrative tasks in web-based applications, such as triggering uploads, starting tests, user and project administration, backup recovery, creating reports, etc
* Operate, monitor and maintain server and applications. Quick reaction to issues
* Preempt the occurrence of the issues in cooperation with the V-Drive development team
* Ensure IT security and IT compliance
* Monitor SLAs of the involved partners
* Provide suggestions for improvements
* Perform system maintenance and security update tasks
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* Do you have Basic experience in IT operations and in hotlines?
* Are you problem solving oriented, with pragmatic thinking?
* Do you feel as a good team worker?
* Are you focused and friendly even under pressure?
* Do you see yourself comfortable in an international and diverse environment?
* Do you enjoy communicating in English?
If YES, you are the right person and it is the right time to send us your resume!
* Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
* Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
* Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
* Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
* Personal development through special trainings and language courses
* Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Employee perks, benefits
Discount on company products / services
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Occasional work from home
Opportunity to work up hours
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
Number of employees