Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 800 - 2 400 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an APPLICATION ENGINEER, who will ensure that the ultrasonic parking system works perfectly in each specific car model.
* Gaining and then setting the parameters of the system based on wide knowledge of car specification, required performance, system functionality, physical limits etc.
* Flashing of SW into Electronic Control Units
* Measurement, testing and evaluation of system performance
* Documentation of vehicle data and application parameters
* Problem analysis at Valeo or customer sites
* Presentation of system performance to the customer
* Creation of reports, internal meetings with project team and system specialists
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* Secondary education/University degree in a technical field (Mechatronics, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science etc.)
* Willingness to travel (mainly abroad) and driving license B
* Good communication and writing skills in English, German is an advantage
* Highly beneficial would be knowledge or previous experience with Automotive bus systems (CAN, Flexray), and the diagnostic tools (CANOE, etc...)
* Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
* Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
* Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
* Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
* Personal development through special trainings and language courses
* Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Educational courses, training
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
Number of employees
269 01 Rakovník - Rakovník II