Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Mechanical Engineer - Laser
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 800 - 2 600 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a MECHANICAL ENGINEER, who will ensure mechanical development on projects regarding the laser sensor.
* Design and development of the mechanical part of the devices and systems to ensure their correct function
* Creation of Mechanical 3D models with solid and surface model and 2D Drawings using the appropriate CAD tools
* Support testing and industrialization, prepare detailed test reports
* Tolerance definition and analysis according manufacturing process
* Perform FMEAs, participation on DFMEA meetings
* Carry out component, product, application and vehicle level benchmarking activities and report findings to appropriate project teams
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
* Excellent knowledge of CATIA V5 (3D solid and surface modeling, 2D detailing according to manufacturing process)
* Fluent English language (daily contact with colleagues in Germany)
* MPLM experience (Matrix One) is a plus
* Technical, logical and analytical thinking, high degree of creativity
* Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
* Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
* Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
* Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
* Personal development through special trainings and language courses
* Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Educational courses, training
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
Number of employees
269 01 Rakovník - Rakovník II