Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
System Test Engineer - Front Camera
- Place of work: Sazečská 247/2, Strašnice, Czechia
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 700 - 2 500 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a skilled SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER, who will create test guidelines and analyze data from the testing process.
* Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
* Creation of test strategy and application instructions
* Initial system start up including integration tests
* Development of system analysis and system testing tools
* Collaboration on specification of system requirements and their analysis (marketing, customer, both internal and customer projects)
* Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
* Assistance with development of test systems for vehicle testing
* Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with other departments
Let's talk about you...
* University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Good understanding of the CAN bus or other communication protocol
* Basic programming skill (ideally automation) is a minimum
* Working knowledge of Python/Matlab preferable
* Working knowledge of CANoe / CAPL preferable
* Understanding of the SW testing standards, processes
* ADAS Automotive field experience is an advantage
* Fluent English language, good communication skills
* Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
* Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
* Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
* Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
* Personal development through special trainings and language courses
* Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, digital mobility, autonomous and connected cars.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information at Valeo websites : https://www.valeo.com.
Employee perks, benefits
Contributions to the pension / life insurance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Foreign business trips
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
Number of employees
269 01 Rakovník - Rakovník II