Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Strategy Analyst & Delivery Specialist
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovak Republic (Job with occasional home office)
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
About the Role
In this role, you will work with a team of strategy & delivery experts, analysts and / or project managers, whose purpose is to support and expedite strategic projects and location development initiatives and also support our business partner's to achieve their operational and strategic goals.
The role offers coverage to a broad scope of topics and projects with high levels of exposure. A high degree of flexibility, strong collaboration skills, coupled with an adaptable application of project management principals, enable you to understand and resolve both operational and strategic topics with a wide range of partners, from across the leadership spectrum to subject authorities.
- Work with a team of experienced Strategy delivery consultants and project managers on various initiatives and projects at both Swiss Re Slovakia and sometimes Group-wide level
- Actively support the Location Head and Strategic Development lead by steering, coordinating and/or project managing multiple Strategic initiatives like location development, branding, leadership enablement, location governance, etc.
- Prepare and deliver analysis and presentations and papers that enable decision making
- Enable by Support in implementing the GBS vision to be a Centre of Excellence and its Operational Excellence (OpEx) goals
- Support cross-functional and high impact initiatives, engagements and strategic themes for Swiss Re
- Provide consulting expertise and program management to business leaders on off-shoring topics including transitions governance, risks, risk mitigation and industry best practices in the area of transitions, transformation projects, operational excellence and talent development
- Conceptualize, lead and/or steer locational initiatives and governance tools spanning across topics like growth, operational excellence, innovation, people development and stakeholder management.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required from time to time
About the Team
The team is part of Swiss Re's Group Data and Tech Organisation which is driving Swiss Re's digital and technology agenda!
We enable SR Bratislava's journey towards becoming a Centre of Excellence (CoE) to Swiss Re Group by shaping the strategic agenda and direction of the center's journey working with the location leadership team, senior business leaders and steering bodies. The team also drives various strategic initiatives and projects that deliver the needed impact and must wins for Swiss Re Group. We also deliver impactful Group-wide projects which help Swiss Re's Business Units and Group Functions meet their Must Wins and thereby enabling Swiss Re to meet its overall strategic objectives.
The team comprises of highly motivated generalist as well as experts with diverse capabilities ranging from operations, leadership, consulting and more which help them manage multiple portfolios of projects and initiatives that enable management decisions and deliver high impact results.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- 8+ years of work experience, with at least 5 years of strategy and / or program management
- Broad exposure and hands on knowledge of Project Management, Change Management, People leadership, Business Process Improvement, Banking or other financial services in an international environment is helpful
- Exposure to CoE, Business solutions centres and/or the financial industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and consulting skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Technical/Business Administration University degree
- Able to translate business strategies and goals into practical action plans, coupled with a strong ability to balance ambiguous and uncertain situations
- Entrepreneurial attitude, high on drive and initiative. Good business insight with ability to synthesize creative solutions and consulting capability
- Capable of working in a matrix organization and to define targets between the interests of multiple parts of the organization. Skilled at understanding clients' needs and works with them to meet these.
- Able to make decisions within the parameters of the role and explain the business rationale behind decisions, demonstrating a methodical/rational process for decisions
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, adapting to changes in objectives and priorities proactively in response to changing business needs. Ability to engage and nurture dialogue
- Structured and well-organised with strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Results oriented, willing to lead change, creative and dedicated
- Able to convince, drive, challenge, sell and coach across the organization
- Identifies development potential for him/herself
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company.
Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity – diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities and experiences at all levels and in all functions and regions.
We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.
This job offer is suitable for people who have been impacted by the invasion of Ukraine.
The minimum gross monthly base salary for this role is 1600 EUR full time. Our final offer to you will be set up fairly, considering the skills and experience that you bring to the Swiss Re Group.You can look forward to extra rewards and benefits including an attractive performance-based bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Swiss Re offers modern work models and attractive work places that allow all employees to adapt to changing work preferences and life phases. Our flexible working options offer you greater autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.
We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder
Brief description of the company
As the world's leading and most diversified global reinsurer, we offer as our core business financial services products that enable risk taking essential to enterprise and progress. Our company was founded in Zurich, Switzerland in 1863, and operates in more than 25 countries and provides its expertise and services to clients throughout the world. We combine financial strengths with experience, knowledge and creative thought to explore new opportunities in the interests of our clients, staff and shareholders.
Number of employees
1000 and more employees