Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IT Services Manager
SWEP is the world's leading supplier of brazed plate heat exchangers (BPHEs). These products are used where heat needs to be transferred efficiently in air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and industrial applications. SWEP has representation in more than 50 countries and its own dedicated sales force in more than 20 countries. SWEP has highly efficient production units in Sweden, the USA, Malaysia, Slovakia, and China enable SWEP to serve customers all over the world. SWEP is an exciting, growing company, dedicated to creating solutions to meet the energy challenges of the world. We offer more than just a job. We offer an opportunity for a career within a global company with no boundaries and an opportunity to make an impact – locally and globally. We want individuals who think like entrepreneurs, who have an open mind, who care about the enivronment and who are looking to inspire and to be inspired. Are you ready for the challenge to make energy last longer
To ensure that IT services are delivered effectively and efficiently across the Global SWEP IT Infastructure in conjunction with Dover IT Managed ServicesKey Tasks:
- Drives improvement projects for our internal tools for ex ITSM tool ServiceNow.
- Technical contact person for HCL on network and infrastructure within SWEP.
- Project lead for new projects related to infrastructure for ex new building or plant expansion.
- Primary Liaison between SWEP business and 3rd-party technology Service Providers. Escalate and coordinate with central Dover and 3rd-parties to implement and resolve SWEP technology solutions.
- Maintenance of work performed by external part on EUC and Managed Services.
- First line contact person for external partner; drives improvements in the services delivered. Weekly meetings with external part and with Dover IT
- First line contact person internal at SWEP for services provided by external part in area EUC and managed services, responsible for escalations of tickets not proper handled.
- Review and maintain the SLA level for SWEP from services provided by external part, presents in IT management meetings.
- Review and co-architect solution proposal for areas with EUC and Managed services and approves solution given.
- Competence with ServiceNow solution internal SWEP. Drives changes in this platform for projects within SWEP as project leader. Also in relation with our intranet and how we present guidelines.
- Responsible for iprocureent process with external part.
- Participates in CAB meeting
- Working close with Solution Manager, CIO and Dover IT. Part of IT management team
- Dover IT coordination:
Weekly meetings with external part
Weekly meetings with Dover IT , network team.
Participates in monthly meetings Dover IT Leadership
- Involved in Audit work
Who you are
You are organized, thorough, and pay close attention to detail – while at the same time being able to understand overall concepts, structures and processes. With a natural talent for solving problems and identifying improvements, you enhance our 3rd party suppliers in ways that benefit the organization and our employees. You take responsibility for your assignment, and you follow through to achieve high quality results. Creating valuable solutions motivates you, and you enjoy networking with many different parts of our business, as well with external partners.
Key Cooperation Tasks
- Communications & Escalation – to/from Supplier & SWEP resources
- Process Improvement (both at SWEP and with Supplier)
- Workflow Design and Ownership – Design, Architect and Improve ServiceNow workflows for the SWEP business, in partnership with Supplier and central Dover IT
- Supplier Governance – SLA observation, Credit requests, Escalations, etc.
- Project Management – On-board of new sites, site integration, site improvement plans, etc
- Multiple years of experience working with IT deliveries in a managed services environment
- Service management and ITIL
- Work with outsourced deliveries and service partners, 3rd party suppliers
- General technical knowledge of IT, particularly in managed service areas.
What we offer: Good rates of pay and opportunity to work for a World Class Global organisation.