Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Internship- Information Technology
Solar Turbines Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Košice, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 8 EUR/hour
- Contract type: part-time, agreement-based (Temporary jobs), internship, work experience
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Join Solar Turbines!
Develop Your Future with Solar Turbines!
Do you love solving IT problems and working in self-organized groups? Do you also have the self-motivation, creativity, curiosity, and ability to work on the newest technology and come up with meaningful results? If yes, then be a Solar Turbines intern this summer!
Individuals from different areas with a passion to start work in Information Technology are strongly encouraged to apply!
Full consideration will be given to applications received by March 31st, 2023.
Internship length will be set based on availability (max 80 hours per month) with the option to start April 1st or later.
What will be your task at this position?
Solar Turbines is seeking candidates for an IT intern. We are currently looking to fill various positions (Developer, Tester, ScrumMaster, DevOps) in Solar Turbines IT team. The successful candidate will be part of the development team and will deliver various solutions with the support of the senior IT couches.
· Team collaboration and Agile teamwork
· Document requirements
· Find and choose the best solution for solving the problem
· Optimize the solution for maintainability and easy updates
· Document the solution and handle knowledge transfer to IT staff
· Prepare a presentation to Solar Turbines staff discussing the project
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
· Experience with MS Office tools
· High school or equivalent (absolvent)
· Be able to gather and document requirements for business processes
· Be able to document solutions for knowledge transfer purposes
· Be able to visualize processes and workflows
· Committed and available to work during the Internship
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to interact with staff at all levels, remaining positive, flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and managing multiple demands
· English level A2 +
· University student
· Attention to detail and exceptional accuracy
· Experience with software development (any area or programming language)
· Strong team and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
· Experience with development or Agile or DevOps