Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Slovenské elektrárne, a.s.
- Place of work: Atómová elektráreň Mochovce, Mochovce, Kalná nad Hronom
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 500 EUR/month
- Start date: 01.01.2022
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Managing a contract with a Contractor regarding MO34 construction completion, ensuring compliance with the scope of the contract, time schedule, costs, and quality within the scope of assigned powers.
- Cooperation with the Senior Project Manager of his area for contract management with the contractor, ensuring compliance with the scope of the contract, time schedule, costs, and quality within the scope of assigned powers.
- Managing of the Contractor's activities so that they are in line with the MO34 Construction Completion rules, approved contract, technical documentation, and applicable directives.
- Promoting internal coordination with the relevant departments.
- Managing the preparation of the entire technical documentation required for the contracting process of procurement of his area of responsibility and according to the organizational structure.
Employee perks, benefits
- Extra 5 days of paid leave – we know the importance of rest.
- Flexible working time – results are what counts, not if you are at work at seven.
- Contribution to the 3rd pension savings column – we think about your future.
- Catering possibility using the catering cards or in a canteen; catering contribution entitlement is preserved also during sick leave.
- Financial reward at employment anniversaries – we appreciate loyalty and devotion.
- October 1st, "Power engineering day", is literally a holiday in our company - our employees have a day off or a wage advantage as for work on a holiday.
- Possibility to use better electricity prices for you and your family at privilege rate from our contractual partner.
- If you happen to be on sick leave for extended time, we will also support you financially.
Information about the selection process
Did you find our offer interesting? Get in contact with us as soon as possible via your CV or link to you LinkedIn profile. Your motivation or accompanying letter would be very nice, we would like to know about you as much as possible.
We in Slovenske elektrarne appreciate every single response to our job offers, therefore, we inform each candidate of the selection process result at least by e-mail. Even if you are not invited for interview now, we might search for suitable candidates for another job position in the near future that will perfectly fit your experiences and skills.
Therefore, if you are attracted by another our job offer in the future, do not hesitate to apply again. We promise we will pay out utmost care to it.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Thanks to the ideal energy mix "nuclear, hydro, thermal power plants, biomass and photovoltaic", our company generates 90% of clean energy without carbon dioxide emissions.