Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
CVM Expert (m/f)
Slovak Telekom, a.s.
- Place of work: Bajkalská 28, Ružinov, Slovakia, Bratislava (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 700 EUR/monthan overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
When it is starting to feel like your career would need some re-fresh, we might have a solution. At Slovak Telekom, we are making some strategic changes and you can become part of it. As our CVM Expert, you would be a cornerstone of our customers' value management strategy for the B2C segment and you would have a direct impact on our customer’s satisfaction. Are you asking how?
What you will do
- defining the value strategy for existing B2C customers
- create new propositions that will serve to upsell the existing customer base
- designing, leading and coordinating CVM propositions and campaigns that will amaze our customers
- monitor and positively influence churn reduction
- keeping a track of CVM campaigns and campaigns results in cooperation with your teammates
- developing the forecast model in a selected segment area and based on that defining a CVM strategy and performance of the existing customer base
- monitoring of competitors and market trends
- own the backlog for NBA proposition of B2C customers
Required knowledge and skills
- proven experience with leading CVM projects
- passion in customer value management – keeping a track of marketing trends feels natural to you
- results-driven, proactive personality eager to bring up some fresh ideas
- can-do attitude with a hunger to achieve the KPIs under the CVM scope
- fluent in English and Slovak/Czech
- be MS Excel and SQL specialist, familiar also with JIRA and Power BI
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 900 € every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Bonuses and rewards: Hard work pays off! Get rewards for your individual performance, as well as a yearly bonus of up to 15% depending on the company’s success.
- Telekom discounts: Enjoy the most of the lower prices of our products and services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 4 extra days off.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones for free or with discounts thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- Sick pay: If you are on sick leave for max. 2 weeks, you can count on an income of 80% of the daily assessment basis.
- uLekára.sk: Take care of your health with free online prevention and consultation with medical specialists for you and your family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzita offering a wide range of courses.
- Life crisis support: Is life testing you? We will support you with one-off financial support.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Gastro card: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 5.10 €.
- Recreational allowance: Have you been with us for 2 years? A recreational allowance is in your pocket.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 3 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.