Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data & Insights Analyst
Slovak Telekom, a.s.
- Place of work: Bajkalská 28, Ružinov
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 700 Kč/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Let’s dig deeper into customer’s mind and became a member of Customer Insight Team in T-Mobile Czech Republic.
Your main responsibility will be to understand customer needs and behavior and help to translate insights into business actions.
Our Customer Insights team is looking for a Data and Insights Analyst who is passionate about business and has high analytical skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead analysis of customer behavior together with customer insights from internal & external data sources to remove customer pain points
- Develop deeper insights & analysis on specfic customer experience improvement areas
- Understand the correlation between most important KPIs, internal & external data sources
- Demonstrate problem-solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences with data
- Drive requirements to automate and build self-service solutions for routine reporting requests
- Active partner & contributer in discussions together with customer insights experts in customer experience topics
- Strong data management skills including ability to manage complex excel intepratations
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical technique
- Strong problem solver with quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Curiosity & passion for understanding customer behaviour and how this can improve business performance
- Works collaboratively with IT, Business, and other internal departments
- Self-starter with the ability to manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast paced environment.
- Team Player
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (finance, mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science, Marketing Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 4 years of prior experience with data/business analytics
- Microsoft Excel, SQL High Proficiency
- Experience working with BI Tools (Power BI/other Tools etc)
- Language proficiency
- Budget for a mobile phone of your choice from T-Mobile’s offer
- Corporate mobile plan with plenty of data, minutes for calls and sms messages
- 5 weeks of leave, 4 days of personal leave and 1 day for a charity work
- Cafeteria (10.000 points) you can spend on sport, health care etc.
- MultiSport card at discounted rate to support your fitness work-outs, wellness activities, yoga etc.
- corporate healthcare plan
- T-Mobile products and services at a great discount and phones and accessories in T-Mobile shops at a 10% discount on top
- Additional discounts at selected business partners
- Meal tariff
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
820 16 Bratislava 216