Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Talent Acquisition Professional for Healthineers
- Place of work: Košice Region, Slovakia, Košice region (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 600 EUR/monthFrom 1600€ + VAR*
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Siemens Healthineers has been creating and developing medical software since 2001. The company's team has more than 600 members in Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, while working closely with other international teams.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Professional for hiring ramp-up project to help our business grow.
Your role will be:
- An excellent relationship maker, partnering our line managers and maintaining trustful relationships to support the mutual cooperation.
- Advising on best sourcing strategies using various candidates sourcing channels while using your deep job-market knowledge.
- Being proud to explain the candidates’ extraordinary projects where new solutions in medical care industry are being born and delivered.
- Executing end-to-end recruitment process from job opening approval until the job offer acceptance and pre-boarding activities.
- Pooling candidates for new upcoming recruitment demand.
- Participating in employer branding & recruitment marketing activities using your creativity and open mind.
- Supporting onboarding process of new hires and representing our values.
Job position is open for 1-year contract
Required education, skills and personality requirements:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (B2)
Number of years of experience
- Microsoft Excel – advanced
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment of professionals for either recruitment agency or a client internally.
- Experience with IT recruitment is welcome, willingness to learn it is mandatory.
- Good understanding of recruitment sourcing channels and online database searching techniques
- Good listener and relationship maker
- Excellent recruitment project planning and coordination.
- Focus on finishing the tasks and delivering against the expectations
What do we offer:
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component 1600,-EUR monthly for the advertised position. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the reliable transmission and distribution of electrical power.