Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Order-to-Cash Senior Expert (Finance)
- Place of work: Košice Region, Slovakia, Košice region (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 650 EUR/monthFrom 1650€ + VAR*
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Order to Cash Finance Expert
SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS Košice, future ultrasound business unit, is adding into its portfolio a new division: Financial Shared Service Organization.
This organisation will provide day-to-day monetary operations and comprehensive support for entities in more than 16 countries around the globe. Main mission is to build up a new ambitious team who will be able to implement not only existing processes, but also establish new ones.
You will be part of a functional team within an EMEA shared service organization for the future ultrasound business unit and you will manage the Sales Order Processing for a group of countries e.g. Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands and central European countries.
If you are ready for new challenges in the FINANCE AREA where you could use your potential, you just found the right position.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Checking terms and conditions of the clarified offers and contracts (terms of payment, financing, deadlines, delivery terms) for order intake, clarification of discrepancies
- In charge of invoicing of orders according to contract terms and revenue guidelines (local GAAPs and IFRS 15)
- Processing of accruals/provisions, payables, receivables, value adjustments, revenue reversals etc. according to contracts and/or accounting guidelines
- Processing of foreign letters of credit and applying for necessary changes, application for guarantees
- Receivables management and monitoring of incoming payments
- Communication and cooperation with business franchise, local organizations and distributors
- Development and implementation of OTC-related process optimization and digitalization activities on an ongoing basis
Your attributes and skills:
- Degree in finance, business administration or a comparable discipline
- Experience in supply chain management (particularly in import/export business) or in shared service environment
- Knowledge in the areas of accounting (up-to-date knowledge of local GAAP + IFRS), tax, treasury and ERP (SAP)
- An excellent and comprehensive grasp of business — experience in the healthcare sector is a major advantage
- English - (B2) Fluent written and spoken - MUST HAVE
- German/Spanish/French/Italian - BENEFICIAL
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonuses
- Additional pension plan Contributions
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave, usually 5 days a year
- Company Smartphone with option for personal use
- MultiSport Card
- 3 sick days (no doctor’s permit needed) per year
- In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
- Work how it suits you – from our New Office (Free Parking Included), possible Home Office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
- Training program (ACCA, Language courses, IT and Automation training, soft skills trainings,…)
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1650EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the reliable transmission and distribution of electrical power.