Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Service/Product Owner - Sales and marketing enablement solution
- Place of work: Žilina
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 000 EUR/monthFrom 2000€ + VAR*
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The IT Service Manager will be part of the Healthineers team which supports the management of the Healthineers sales product portfolio.
The Seismic-based application “OneLibrary” helps the marketing and sales organizations worldwide to find the right content for their activities at one place. It comes with a lot of helpful features that supports the users to focus at the key information for their projects.
Your will be E2E responsible for Service Management and Application Lifecycle of “OneLibrary”, including the integration into the Healthineers environment.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Within your role as Product Owner of the OneLibrary platform you will be end-to-end responsible for the service, ensuring the service meets user’s requirements and is working sufficiently
- You collect new demands, develop and prioritize the service roadmap/backlog on an ongoing basis together with the business stakeholders
- You administrate the Marketing Automation Platform from an IT perspective and consult the business users in usage of the platform
- You are responsible for the IT Service Management processes (e.g. Incident, Change, Problem Management)
- You consult on and drive integrations across our Marketing ecosystem
- You manage the different supplier involved in the provisioning of the Service
- You will ensure IT System compliance (e.g., regarding quality, information security and data privacy regulation).
- Work closely together with internal service providers within IT as well with external implementation partner across the world – (Germany/ USA / India) and communicate effectively in this multi-cultural environment
- 3 to 10 years of experience in two or more of the following IT service areas: Marketing platforms, Content Management , Marketing Automation, IT Service Management, CRM Systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the typical business processes served by the above mentioned areas.
- Must be proficient with Content Management
- Shall be proficient with ITSM
- Shall be experienced with SaaS, Cloud (Azure/AWS) and integrations in this context
- Must have project management experience
- Must have experience in the area of Online Marketing
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 5+ years of application/ service management experience
- Understanding of common software development methods, tools, concepts
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills to analyze and design requirements
- Strong teamwork skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Understanding of the end to end business processes
- Structured, proactive, and self-directed work style
- Experienced knowledge of IT Service Management processes and Advanced knowledge of service management systems for incident / change management (e.g. ServiceNow)
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Proven experience on operation of Services in company wide application framework and cloud environment.
Employee perks, benefits
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)