Be Developer with Python for remote care (Ref. č.: 114173)
- Miesto práce: Bratislava IV, Bratislava
- Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny: Starting from 1800 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
- Druh pracovného pomeru: plný úväzok
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
We at Siemens Healthineers use unique combination of healthcare domain and software engineering expertise to increase value of the healthcare for our customers.
Don’t hesitate to make use of your software expertise to increase patient benefit from our innovative technologies and services.
You can become a part of our agile team and enhance the comfort of the patients by use of our remote monitoring system.
You design and implement systems in the realm of clinical workflows. Your special emphasis will be the modelling of the related backends systems, incl. their interfaces and data models. You will also work with internal and external partners on integration interfaces.
- Relational databases (preferably Postgres SQL)
- Design and implementation of remote APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL, gRPC)
- Automated unit testing and integration testing
- Azure cloud environment, incl. Linux-based resources
- Agile development methods, Continuous Integration
- English spoken and written
- Willingness for occasional travel within Europe
Nice to have or willingness to learn
- Data Science methods and Python frameworks (pandas, numpy)
- Basic medical knowledge (e.g. clinical workplaces)
- Clinical standards (FHIR, HL7, IHE, CDA, Smart-on-FHIR, OpenEHR)
- Clinical Data Modeling (CDA, FHIR, Relational, RIM, CIMI)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
Starting from 1800 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Ves