Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Application Management Services Consultant @ SAP
Consulting and Professional Services
Requisition ID: 275808
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
JOB OVERVIEWTo extend our team we are looking for talented functional consultants with broad background experience. The position involves tasks in application maintenance of Ariba solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ariba Solution Focus
- Get clear understanding of the issue in the application that was experienced and reported by our customers
- Reproduce the problem in question to facilitate resolution
- Investigate and diagnose the cause behind it and provide timely resolution/workaround that remedies the problem
- Building customer individual extensions to our standard software
- Must be capable of supporting the client relationship with some manager assistance
- Should be able to work closely with the client in meeting (phone calls, face-to-face) and exceeding their expectations for the projects they are supporting
- Follow-up with the customer, provide updates based upon priorities of the open issues
- Work with internal Support team, explaining business impact of customer reported issues, being customer advocate in front of Support/Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Basic technical background, knowledge of MS Office and elementary knowledge of SQL and XML
- Good analytical, troubleshooting skills
- Good consulting skills, including written/verbal communication in English and teamwork
- Fluency in English
- Programming skills
- Ability to travel on occasions
- Experience and knowledge of sourcing and procurement business processes or tools supporting such processes is major plus
- ABAP programming preferable
- Knowledge of Java (or C/C++/C#) preferable
WHAT WE OFFER
At SAP you can pursue the projects and career paths that align with your professional interests and goals, strike a great work-life balance, take advantage of mentorship programs – and grow your career in any direction. SAP offers professional onboarding, exciting career progression, diverse work environment, growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage. At SAP, you’ll work with companies that are literally changing the world. With a world of resources and projects that feel more like opportunities than work, SAP is a company like no other.
Yearly bonuses, sick days, flexible start/end of working hours, including working from home, contributions to life insurance, private medical care, lunch pass, savings programs, 1 additional paid vacation day for volunteering per year, educational and language courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, multi benefit system, generous shares program, etc.
COVID-19 Pandemic Measures by SAP
At SAP, the health and safety of our employees is our primary concern. As a technology company, we can abide by global and local policies while continuing to operate virtually with colleagues and customers, if needed.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have adapted our Global Interviewing & Onboarding experience to a complete virtual setting. All our employees are asked and facilitated to work remotely as much as possible.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, SAP, Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Management, Technology, Engineering