Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Industry Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Solution and Product Management
Requisition ID: 326392
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Location: Bratislava, SK, 821 09
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Infrastructure Specialist with broad knowledge to manage the technical components and the life cycle of system environments on various technical platforms and infrastructures.
The mission of the Trial & Discovery team is to enable our stakeholders to easily experience SAP Cloud Products and to simplify product consumption by providing central trial services. We develop and operate a consistent and cost-effective trial environment in the cloud to guarantee a world-class trial experience for SAP prospects, partners, and customers. The team’s focus is on delivering Cloud Trials across SAP’s Cloud product portfolio. Major deliverables are up-and-running customer-like trial systems as well as complementary content like guided tours.
We are a team based in St.Leon-Rot/Germany embracing a cooperative, professional and fun working atmosphere and practicing a trust-based working model. You will be part of a growing, dynamic, creative team, that will allow you to unfold your individual potential.
For this team we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Infrastructure Specialist with broad knowledge to manage the technical components and the life cycle of system environments on various technical platforms and infrastructures. In close cooperation with industry cloud teams and multiple stakeholders you will technically set up, integrate, and manage these environments. Special focus will lie on integrating SAP’s digital core with multiple LoB/BTP solutions and helping to solve existing integration challenges.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Manage provisioning and life-cycle of industry cloud environments in close alignment with the infrastructure providers
- Set up and integrate system components from different LoB/BTP solutions to enable integrated scenarios
- Orchestrate integration and operations of industry cloud landscapes
- Coordinate user management, system access, authentication, and authorization concepts
- Organize landscape monitoring and reporting
- Automate and run health checks and test scripts
- Manage feedback channels to development for technical gaps, bugs, etc.
- Provide technical 1st level support and troubleshooting for reported problems
- Support creation of operation concepts
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in infrastructure management or technical consulting for various SAP solutions and technologies (e.g. S/4HANA Cloud, Business Technology Platform, Successfactors, Ariba, Concur, …)
- Good understanding of SAP integration technologies (e.g. SAP Cloud Integration, Master Data Integration / Orchestration)
- Fluent communication in English
- Basic experiences in project management as well as stakeholder management
- Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and “can-do” attitude
- Good presentation and communication skills to present complex information in a clear and appealing manner
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in technical consulting or infrastructure management in cloud environments
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE TO OUR EMPLOYEES
- Initial onboarding and continuous training (e.g. paid LinkedIn learning and others)
- Flexible working time and work from home possibility
- SAP Stock Employee Purchase Plan
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Meal allowance fully paid by company
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
- Sick days
- Package of health care benefits (private healthcare services, preventive cancer check-up, ..)
- Contribution to the pension scheme (3rd pillar)
- Life and accident insurance
- Modern offices in the city center
- Others small perks like bicycle parking place, free gym in the office, free parking