Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Technology Consultant with Hungarian
Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 666 - 3 750 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are searching for a new Technology Consultant for Central and South East Europe (CSEE). Join our EMEA technology consultant group in domain expert, we are interests in power control and components.
The Technology Consultant is a technical resource for Rockwell Automation technology and products within their area(s) of expertise, capable of articulating capability and benefits of portfolio to customers. Delivers proof of concept, after pre-sales support, and is a trusted advisor to the sales organization and channel. They are responsible for technical support in presales activities for a specific range of products (Power Control – Focus on LV & MV PowerFlex and MCC – Power Quality & Energy Management and Components – Focus on Industrial Components, Sensor and Safety Components) within a defined geography Central and South East Europe (CSEE).
The technology consultant will act as the technical product expert within the sales organization for customer pursuits. The Technology Consultant will augment Distributor Specialist capability in areas lacking coverage. When required, the Technology Consultant will assist in commercial marketing activities, interface with Product Business Units and the EMEA Commercial Engineering team, be the Point of contact for product and quality issues, provide post sales troubleshooting when needed, and act as a local interface with Tech Support.
- Be the technical product expert and focal point in the region/country for the specific product range
- Proactively facilitate and/or provide product based training to the sales force & channel.
- Co-operate with the sales force in promoting the product range to existing and new customers with presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, performance tests and/or similar activities.
- Generate and present proposals.
- Define and articulate product differentiators and values versus competition.
- Analyze competitive product lines, have knowledge of competitor’s strategy, further define competitive differentiators.
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and/or similar marketing activities, offering demonstrations and product expertise with customers where needed
- Support market access (Distributor & Systems Integrators) when appropriate to ensure their capability in articulating the value and demonstration of RA product or technologies
- Assist Business Lead in launch of new products to the sales force and channel.
- Validate and resolve compatibility issues of products within architectural solutions and provide guidance to customers/sales force.
- Actively seek out and participate in both formal and informal training opportunities to continuously develop technical skills.
- Update customers on new products and technology as related to customer’s industry and application needs as a resource to the named account team.
- Provide product gap and development feedback to appropriate business unit.
- Share insights with regional and global peers.
- Interface with Tech Support on post sales product issues.
- Focus on opportunities that support Rockwell Automation’s strategy.
- Understand business models, organization and go to market strategy, leverage where appropriate
- Knowledge of the industry strategies, familiarity with outcome-based selling.
- Understands the business drivers and KPI’s of the customer.
- Keep sales and customer relationship management data up to date in tools (i.e. SFA), optimizing activities by using tools consistently.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering/technical related field or equivalent experience.
- Able to articulate value of larger Rockwell Automation application value, without the need to demonstrate individual products with hands on demonstrations
- Strong solution and application expertise, and related demonstrated sales experience.
- Strong command of English and Hungarian (written & spoken).
- Ability to work with and gain confidence of senior level personnel (internal and external) in a highly collaborative, matrixed stakeholder organization.
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ability to align and influence critical stakeholders.
- Strong support of customer centricity. Understands the importance of demonstrating concern for satisfying customers. Passionate about developing goals to improve our customer experience.
- Ability to set, be accountable for and achieve challenging targets.
- Ability to influence, empower, coach and motivate others.
- Ability to adapt communication style and messaging to different audiences
- Willingness to travel from time to time
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 5 weeks of holiday per calendar year
- Luncheon Vouchers
- Free time Vouchers
- Life Insurance and Group Income Protection
- Health Care
- Business Travel Insurance
- Home office job
- Rockwell Service Award
We are looking forward to your Resume.
Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)