Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
TECHNOLOGY COACH CEE (M/W/X) - FOCUS
PLACE OF SERVICE: WR. NEUDORF
WORKING HOURS: 38,5 HOURS/WEEK, FULL-TIME
The technical department of BILLA AG is responsible for coordinating new construction and conversions of the trading companies in Austria and in the international business of the Rewe Group. This also includes maintenance and repair engineering. In addition, it is responsible for the construction of warehouse properties and administrative buildings in Austria and abroad to ensure the constant expansion and further development of the infrastructure. The focus is also on energy management, sustainability and e-mobility. Innovations and problem-solving are carried out in the interest of the entire group and the focus always remains on customers and their satisfaction. To coordinate international processes and ensure the exchange of information in the area of electrical engineering, we are looking for reinforcement - also with a high proportion of home office work!
YOUR TASKS - AS VARIED AS THE TRADE
- Development and coaching of electrical engineering standards, as well as innovation management across all national companies and other operational units of REWE Group
- Guidance of the local electrical engineering specialists with regard to electrical engineering, lighting, control engineering, photovoltaics and BMS.
- Recruitment and training of the electrical engineering specialists of the national organisations (CZ, SK, BG, LT)
- Optimisation and harmonisation of organisational processes taking into account local organisational needs
- Central coordination and recording of processes as well as technical responsibility for bundling projects in the CEE region
YOUR PROFILE - AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of electrical engineering, measurement and control technology or fire alarm system
- Completed technical training
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German and other Eastern languages an advantage
- High level of cooperation, assertiveness, persuasiveness and resilience
- Flexible and conscientious personality with a "hands-on" mentality
- Willingness to travel of around 40%
OUR OFFER - AS CONVINCING AS THE ASSORTMENT
- Long-term, varied work with a reliable employer in a collegial team
- Family-friendly corporate culture with flexible working hours and home office
- Mobile phone and laptop for flexible workplace design
- Numerous training and development opportunities within the Group
- Neutral company car also for private use
- An attractive and performance-related salary in line with the market starting at EUR 56,000 with the willingness to overpay with corresponding experience and qualifications.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now: www.superjobzentrale.at