Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Pepco Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 7 EUR/hour
- Start date: 01.02.2023
- Contract type: part-time, agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are an international company focused on the sale of clothing for all ages and homewares, which is constantly growing. As employees in the HR department, we are very aware of the importance of having the right fit for each job position.
That's why we are looking for a responsible college student who is looking for a long-term part-time job and enjoys actively using the English language! Will you join us?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Processing documents from data mailbox
- Participating in international projects
- Translation of HR documents from English into Slovak and Czech language and vice versa
- Creating various tables and graphs in MS Excel
- Creating presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Writing an internal HR Newsletter
- Microsoft Word - advanced
- Microsoft Excel - advanced
- Microsoft Outlook - intermediate
- Microsoft Teams - basic
- Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
- Canva - basic
- English language - B2
- Czech language - B1
- Slovak language - C2
Partial home office
Flexible working hours
Temporary employment agreement starting from 1st February
If we're a good fit for each other, you can stay working for us after your studies
A great team and colleagues
Lots of experience - if you don't know something, we'll be happy to teach you
Employee discount in all Pepco stores in Slovakia
Wage:7 EUR per hour
If you are interested in the job offer, please send us your CV. We are interested in knowing what you are studying, why you decided to apply for our job offer and also, if you have any previous experience in HR, please let us know!
Don't forget to attach a cover letter to your resume so we can get to know you better!
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
PEPCO Slovakia s.r.o. was established in 2013 and operates more than 90 stores.
For more information, please see our website www.pepco.sk .