Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Key Account Specialist Vaccines - Middle Slovak region
Middle Slovak region I Job Type Full Time
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic talented Key Account Specialist with a potential interest in transitioning to a marketing role in 1-2 years to join our vaccine team. Imagine that you have the power to protect children and adults from different types of cancer. If you are eager to build external and internal relationships with key stakeholders and develop projects to drive vaccination rates and achieving business targets, apply and use this chance to join us. Key Account Specialist reports to the Customer Unit Lead and mainly supporting middle Slovak region.
- Drives implementation of National immunization plan in regional settings
- Actively participates in account “diagnosis” and segmentation
- Builds credible relationship with decision makers and key influencers by close collaboration with regional experts, local medical associations, municipalities, pharmacy association, schools etc.
- Develops account by account action plans in collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders and coordinates the related activities implementation
- Defines and reaches measurable goals and KPIs
- Leverages resources within our company to deliver the best results to the key account
- Collaborates with BCM, back-office functions to ensure that appropriate solutions and personnel are deployed to deliver a consistent desired customer experience.
- University degree in medicine, biology, pharmacy, veterinary or related life sciences
- Experience working in a similar role min 2 years is a must
- Experience with vaccines is an advantage
- Local language and English language are a must
- Driving license
- Location: Middle Slovak region
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:
From 1700€ + Final offer will depends on seniority of candidate checking during interview process.