Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sales Team Lead Surgical / Gloves
This position is part of the Mölnlycke CEE Team for OR Solution and Gloves. Every day, we work at shaping the environment for healthcare for each of the countries in each market we operate, making healthcare better and more efficient for customers and patients.
This is an exciting time to join our high-performing Mölnlycke team in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. As part of our core businesses, our premium single-use Operation Room products, laparoscopy instruments, customized OR sets (trays) as well as our portfolio of premium surgical gloves offer our customers a system solution that combines OR-specific products, high security, and delivery and logistics advantages.
For this growth market we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Team Lead Operation Room Solutions & Gloves (m/f/d) for the Czech Republic and Slovakia who will be responsible for leading and developing commercial sales efforts for the regional organizations.
Region: SR and CR with traveling
- Support and execute focused regional Operation Room Solutions sales strategy
- Manage key accounts and develop profitable sales
- Responsible for regional sales targets for Operation Room Solutions and Gloves in collaboration with Business manager
- Lead the sales team to reach financial and strategic goals
- Responsible for developing and managing the Czech and Slovak distributor channels
- Price management in all product groups within the framework
- Identify and engage key opinion leaders, work closely with the local markets in developing strong relationships
- Attend and execute professional association events
- Coach, support and inspire the sales team to enable them achieve superior level of performance
- Define and implement appropriate tools and data to monitor sales execution
- Willing to make a difference and improve OR Efficiency and Safety
- Entrepreneurial spirit : results and solution oriented, with a strong sense of ownership
- University Degree, preferably in Business Administration, MBA is a plus
- Substantial sales experience and understanding of the local medical devices industry
- Gained experience in a number of different positions, including cross-functional projects
- Local market experience in surgical solutions, reliable network to different stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, performance driven and customer focused
- Strategic and analytical mind-set as well as a holistic view
- Authentic leadership ability, experience in leading and managing sales teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, Czech and Slovak
- Flexibility to travel
- You will be part of a dynamic team within a global company
- Ever-changing work environment where you will get space for your ideas and you are encouraged to take challenges and grow
- Open, friendly and fair working atmosphere
- Mobile IT equipment, competitive salary, company car, insurance package, Multisport Card and transport contribution
- Attractive career prospects
- The opportunity to help making patients’ life better
This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team in a market that is offering us exceptional growth perspectives and increased market share.
If you feel ready and upbeat about really having an impact, then we want to hear from you.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day. We specialise in:
•Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
•Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
•Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customized trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we employ about 7,800 employees around the world.