Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
We are a dynamically growing trading, production, and assembly company with branches in Bratislava, Munich, Shanghai, and Vienna. For our customers in the fields of mechatronics, automotive and automation, we procure and produce electronic components, plastic and metal parts in Asia and Eastern Europe and manufacture assemblies in Bratislava.
For our headquarters in Bratislava (Petržalka) and our manufacturing location in Pezinok we are looking for an immediate entry of a
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (f/m)
with a focus on bending, turning and milling, die casting, steel casting and forging parts with the possibility to work in the home office and with presence in the office in Bratislava and Pezinok.
- Setting up and coordinating projects for new parts from customer commissioning through initial sample approval to series production
- Development of solutions for technical problems in cooperation with our engineering team in Bratislava and Shanghai
- Organizational and technical management of the projects including coordination with customers and suppliers
- Reporting to management
- Professional experience in project management and in coordinating customers, suppliers and internal project participants
- Experience in the field of metal processing (stamped parts, turned and milled parts, die-cast parts, cast parts) is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German (C1/C2)
- Very good written and spoken English (C1)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Open to other cultures, good social skills
If you are interested in this career opportunity we look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation via email to JOBS@mercurtrade.com.