Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Marel Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Dolné hony 7, Nitra
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 800 EUR/monthNegotiable
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Support management in the strategic and operational planning process in terms of in depth understanding of supply chain process, production costs and gross margins
- Closely cooperate with manufacturing engineers and strategic purchasing to develop and maintain the cost price models.
- Perform post calculation (variance analysis) to evaluate actual production performance vs. pre-calculation.
- Reviews and challenge performance with local business/function responsible persons. Secure necessary corrective actions are taken if and when required, provide insights on production efficiency and sourcing decisions
- Participate on development of BI tools designed to increase costing transparency
- Understands the key costs drivers and is able to evaluate impact of the changes on the cost prices
- Understand and monitor allocation to the Industries, be able to explain deviations versus forecast and previous periods
- Close cooperation and coordination with Financial control, esp. related to project accounting, accruals, provisions, budget and forecasting
- Initiate improvement initiatives to drive the organizational effectiveness and operational excellence
Skills and Abilities
- The position requires strong analytical skills, good knowledge of management accounting and performance management principles.
- Strong emphasis is on business partnering and ability to team up with strategic purchasing and production in driving the continues improvement
- Ability to process and analyze large data sets by using MS Excel and PBI.
- Confident to work on your own initiative and communicate on different levels within the organization
- Ability to deep dive but maintain an overall perspective, built influence, be service oriented and to effectively manage change
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor´s degree, preferably in Accounting, Business Economics or equivalent subject
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in comparable job
- Strong experience in complex costing and planning,
- Strong command of MS Excel at last good knowledge of PBI
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment is preferred
We offer you an attractive benefits as:
- 13th salary
- travel allowance
- accommodation allowance provided to employees who change residence because of employment at Marel Slovakia s.r.o. (250 Eur per month for 2 years)
- allowance for cultural, sport, recreational activities etc.
- flexible working hours
- English training
- social events
Wage (gross): Basic wage is from 1800 EUR + 20% variable part + travel allowance + 13th salary. Agreement on higher wage is possible according to skills of candidate.
Sounds like you?
Click apply now and please send us your CV in Slovak and English.