Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Miesto práce: Bratislava
- Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny: Od 1 150 EUR/mesiac
- Druh pracovného pomeru: plný úväzok
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Are you looking for a job where your English language skills can truly contribute to the organization's success? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Whether you have previous experience or not, we’d like to hear from people who are career focused and willing to learn.
What you will do
As a Collections Analyst in our Order to Cash (OTC) team you will work closely with our customers in UK & Ireland, monitor and ensure the accurate release of orders, and maximise timely and efficient payment from our customers across EMEA.
How you will do it
- Be responsible for activities related to a broad cross section of Johnson Controls customer portfolios
- Manage collection processes, provide a high level of customer service where necessary, raise cases related to customer queries or issues
- Support other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collections, and cash application
- Maintain accounts and expected payment dates by interacting with customers to ensure timely payment
- Analyse a range of accounts receivable reports to define strategic plans and set priorities
- As well as using Excel, you will learn to access data from a variety of systems like SAP
- Support the business by understanding customer payment challenges and assist with the research of cases to resolve billing and customer service issues
What we look for
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English C1 level
- Able to self-manage, with strong organisational skills
- Team player with a pro-active approach and problem-solving personality
- Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Previous experience in credit and collections, billing and disputes, customer service, inside sales, accounts receivable and accounts payable is an advantage
- Knowledge or experience of using GetPaid – nice to have, not mandatory
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel functions such as pivot table, V-Lookups and or basic formula
- Ability to perform accounts reconciliation
- Experience of working in a shared service centre or outsourced environment
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1150 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
Našich 130,000 zamestnancov po celom svete vytvára inteligentné vybavenia budov, efektívne energetické riešenia, integrácie infraštruktúry a budúcu generáciu dopravných systémov, ktoré fungujú bezproblémovo a pomáhajú spoločne vytvárať inteligentné mestá a obce.
Náš záväzok udržateľnosti siaha ku koreňom v roku 1885 s vynálezom prvého elektrického termostatu na regulovanie teploty v miestnosti.
Sme odhodlaní urobiť čokoľvek, aby sme dokázali prinášať hodnoty našim akcionárom, pomáhali uspieť našim zákazníkom a svedomito si plnili úlohy prostredníctvom strategického zamerania na naše budovy a rozvoj energetickej platformy.