Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Part-Time Student opportunities
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 6 EUR/hour+ company benefits
- Contract type: part-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you currently studying, and thinking to start working on your future? This is unique opportunity for students to chip in with your skills, practice your English in international environment. Also, you can learn some corporate ERP systems, master your excel skills and train your soft skills. If its sounds interesting, then you are on right track to apply.
What you will do
In our Business Center in Bratislava we have a lot of opportunities for University Students to work part-time on administrative or communicative roles with various language combinations in different departments as:
Customer Service – provide outstanding customer experience, run incoming enquiries and handle orders. Cover the process from receiving customer purchase order through the receipt of payment excluding transport.
Order to Cash – team works to enhance the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. They work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
Procure to Pay – PTP department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
Besides these departments we also have part-time opportunities in departments such as HR or IT.
We are looking for
- University student preferably from finance/economic school, students with other areas of study are more than welcome as well
- Able to work approx. 20hours/week
- Intermediate level of English language + nice to have any other language such as German or French or Italian or Spanish or Dutch
- Willingness to learn, develop
- Team spirit/approach
- Experience with MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook) is an advantage
- Previous experience in related area is welcome
What will you learn with us
- You will be able to orient in basics of corporate environment
- Get better in languages (our teams are multinational, so you can start practicing from first day)
- You will gain experience in programs what our teams use (SAP, eScala, ERP, BAAN and others)
- Excel will be your friend
- Deepen your analytical skills and thinking
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary. Part of your benefits will be JCI teambuilding, meal vouchers, winter vitamin package, Multisport Card, onsite FIT days and more.
Salary: starting from 5,50 € gross per hour. Our offices (or make your office at home) are based in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea 1&2 shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines and canteen or restaurants.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.