Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 600 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have an eye for a detail and organizational & problem-solving skills? Learning up to date legislation and working with numbers and vendors is something you are interested in? If yes, this is an outstanding opportunity for you and your next step in career.
What you will do
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the accurate execution of payroll systems, procedures and maintaining and improving organizational and data processing systems.
How you will do it
- Cooperation with vendor – outsorcing payroll processing
- Participate and collaborate with other departments on different projects related with Payroll processing
- Ensures Payroll for assigned country is processed accurately and on-time for each pay cycle
- Process monthly variables based on the instruction from different departments
- Communication with various stakeholders
- Monitor changes in employee status (entries, exits, fixed-term contracts, internal department changes)
- Make salary deductions where instructed due to local taxation (e.g. company car, fringe benefits etc.)
- Participate on audit activities with internal and external parties
- Provide job trainings team members as needed
What we look for
- experiences within streamline payroll processing
- Ability to organize and plan effectively
- English – written and spoken is required
- Microsoft Excel advanced
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in process documentation & instructional design
- Participation on different projects
- Degree in accounting, business or any finance related field would be a plus
- Experience working in international environment would be an advantage
What will you learn
This is a great opportunity to get more experienced in Excel and payroll systems. Also you will be communicating with vendors, business units and internal employees in various countries.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1600 EUR per month and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.