Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Operations Analyst with German
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 300 EUR/month+ sign on bonus 2000 Eur
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have an eye for detail and like to communicate with different management levels or employees, also you would you like to learn Workday upside-down? This is magnificent opportunity for you to step into HR world and practice your German language.
What will you do
HR Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional assistance on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
The HR Operations Analyst will directly report to the HR Operations Lead and will be part of a team of 8-15 Analysts based in Bratislava and process and input all transactional HR-related documentation into the HR Information System (HRIS) database in a timely and accurate manner.
How will you do it
- Coordinate with Johnson Controls Business Unit HR by providing an HR Operations perspective on a range of HR functional activities:
- Assist with basic and routine HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson Controls application environment.
- Provide Workday or other application training to HR teams as required by using EHRO tools and available training content.
- Provide assistance on HR-related inquiries across the Enterprise, including Help Desk support for the users by recording and responding to all enquiries recommending solutions and alternative ways of working, bring up the issue, if a solution cannot be found.
- Perform basic transactional processing activities to support all EHRO functional areas:
- Coordinate and process the transfer of staff from one service area, business line or facility to another, handle mass upload transactions (annual and ad-hoc) as required by process or requested by BU HR.
- Update and maintain employee data in the respective system of record.
- Ensure that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
- Support on-boarding and new hire processing:
- Provide new hire information.
- Collect, validate and maintain new hire employment-related information.
- Set up new employee records in the respective systems.
- Apply customer service skills and operate service center applications in order to provide consistent quality of service handling all kind of interactions.
- Ensure efficient, accurate and timely processing of all HR information for employees and non-employees working on behalf of the company.
- Generate and distributes regular and recurring reports as well as required standard Workday reports
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field of studies desired.
- Fluency in English and German B2/C1 language
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with demonstrated planning and organizational skills and the ability to achieve objectives within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
- HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience.
- Experience in using a database management system, working knowledge of any HR Information System, i.e. Workday
- Expertise with office administration technologies, Case Management, Telephony, Knowledge Management processes, i.e. expertise with MS Office 365 and/or SharePoint.
What you will learn
This position is great start into HR world. On daily basis you will deepen your knowledge of Workday program. You will be able to practice your business communication skills and representing skills.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1300 EUR per month + 2000 Eur sign on bonus and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.