Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 900 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Through Project Focus we are building a better business for our EMEALA employees, customers and suppliers. We modernize our IT landscape, streamline our processes and better connect our businesses, employees and customers across our region. We remove complexity, provide increased transparency and create significant opportunities for better decision making and innovation while further strengthening employee and customer experiences.
What you will do:
The Lead Finance Transformation role will report into the Focus program PMO Manager. The Lead Finance Transformation role will be responsible for providing key insights and analysis on the program performance to the PMO function and program leadership. You will be part of a small, agile core project team for a multi-year initiative which represents a significant opportunity to contribute, learn and grow.
The role provides great end-to-end visibility across the entire Focus initiative. You will develop strong relationships across the entire Focus project team and the EMEALA in-scope countries and businesses.
How you will do it:
- Support the coordination and management of the workstreams & towers
- Support with regular PMO organized meetings and perform tasks such as preparing meeting’s agenda/content, schedule, minutes
- Management of RAID log on program level
- Support with management of activities related to Change control Board
- Management of project tools (eg. JIRA) incl. onboarding of new team members
- Support management of program plan
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress and escalate risks/issues accordingly
- Create and maintain onboarding decks and supports onboarding of internal and 3rd party resources
- Ability to organize events (virtual workshops, agenda, systems…)
- Set-up and manage SharePoint site, develop ways to collaborate across the different workstreams
- Research information/insights as required
What we look for:
- Experience in project support & monitoring/reporting or Project management
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Keep a positive motivated & energetic attitude and help out other
- 6 Years suggested minimum experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel Skills, ability to analyze data
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- “Get things done” attitude
- Fluent in English
- Experience with project management applications/tools (SharePoint, Jira) ideally level 1 administration
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Any other European language is a plus
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness center, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1900 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.