Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Billing Specialist with German
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava region, Slovak Republic (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 500 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Would you like to use your keen eye for detail and supervise business process? Join our ongoing growing project, where you can improve your communication skills in German, understand financial aspect of billing processes and grow with our company. Your job will be important for establishing and upholding our brand as we strive to continue to innovate industry standards and improve service levels.
What you will do
As a Billing Specialist, you will handle the commercial order for new and ongoing projects, from placing the order till issuing the invoice. You will review and monitor commercial contracts and ensure that they are compliant with company policies and guidelines. At the same time, you will ensure that all project-related services are invoiced in accordance with the contract and the agreed schedule. Finally, you will be in charge of the data maintenance of the order control systems as well as the invoice processing.
How you will do it
• Processing orders
• Reviewing contracts and monitoring they are in compliance with company policies
• Processing data entry for new orders and order modifications
• Updating data in the Baan ERP system
• Billing invoices and credit notes
• Managing orders received via Basware
• Requesting guarantees for the placed orders
• Completing commercial correspondence and supporting project managers with order-related matters
• Communication verbally and in writing with local branches in Germany
What we look for
• C1 German and B2 English, written and verbal
• Previous experience in customer service, contract management or finance would be an advantage
• Basic contractual knowledge (e.g. use of T&C) or VOB guidelines is preferred
• You are a strong team player, adaptable to change and have attention to detail
• Previous experience working with a CRM tool is an advantage
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a €2000 joining bonus (subject to T&C’s), plus a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness center, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1500 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.