Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Collections Analyst with German
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 400 EUR/monthBesides working in an international environment, you will receive a €2000 joining bonus
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you looking for a job where your German language skills can truly contribute to the organization's success? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Whether you have previous experience or not, we’d like to hear from people who are career focused and willing to learn.
What you will do
As a Collections Analyst in our Order to Cash (OTC) team you will work closely with our customers in German language, monitor and ensure the accurate release of orders, and maximise timely and efficient payment from our customers across EMEA region.
How you will do it
- Be responsible for activities related to a broad cross section of Johnson Controls customer portfolios
- Manage collection processes, provide a high level of customer service where necessary, raise cases related to customer queries or issues
- Support other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collections, and cash application
- Maintain accounts and expected payment dates by interacting with customers to ensure timely payment
- Analyse a range of accounts receivable reports to define strategic plans and set priorities
- As well as using Excel, you will learn to access data from a variety of systems like Oracle
- Support the business by understanding customer payment challenges and assist with the research of cases to resolve billing and customer service issues
What we look for
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German to B2 level
- Able to self-manage, with strong organisational skills
- Team player with a pro-active approach and problem-solving personality
- Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Previous experience in credit and collections, billing and disputes, customer service, inside sales, accounts receivable and accounts payable is an advantage
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel functions such as pivot table, V-Lookups and or basic formula
- Ability to perform accounts reconciliation
- Experience of working in a shared service centre or outsourced environment
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a €2000 joining bonus (subject to T&C’s), plus a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1400 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.