Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Operations Analyst
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 250 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Would you like to extend your HR operation knowledge and learn more about Workday and corporate processes? We are hiring HR Operations Specialist for our growing Business Center in Bratislava!
What will you do
Johnson Controls is building up an Enterprise HR Operations Hub in Bratislava and is hiring a HR Operations Specialist who will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional assistance on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
The HR Operations Specialist will report to the HR Teamlead Supervisor and will be part of a team of 8-10 specialists based in Bratislava and process and input all transactional HR-related documentation into the HR Information System (HRIS) database in a timely and accurate manner as well as other HR related activities. This is a Tier 2 role where previous experience with HRSSC or HR within multinational company is required. Also experience with Workday system is preferable.
How will you do it
- Coordinate with Johnson Controls Business Unit HR by providing an HR Operations perspective on a range of HR functional activities:
- Assist with HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson Controls application environment.
- Provide assistance on HR-related inquiries across the Enterprise for the users by recording and responding to all enquiries recommending solutions and alternative ways of working, escalating the issue, if a solution cannot be found.
- Perform transactional processing activities to support all HRSSC functional areas:
- Coordinate and process the transfer of staff from one service area, business line or facility to another in the internal system, manage mass upload transactions (annual and ad-hoc) as required by process or requested by BU HR.
- Create new, update and maintain employee profiles and data in the respective HR systems of record.
- Ensure that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
- Apply customer service skills and operate service center applications in order to provide consistent quality of service managing all kind of interactions.
- Ensure efficient, accurate and timely processing of all HR information for employees and non-employees working on behalf of the company.
- Generate and distributes regular and recurring reports as well as required standard Workday reports
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
What we look for
- Work experience ideally within a service delivery environment – preferably HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience.
- Fluency in English is required, minimum of B2+.
- Teammate with good communication, customer service and analytical skills who is able to see bigger picture and understands the impact of one action on other transactions and systems.
- High attention to detail with demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
- Experience in using a database management system, proven understanding of HR Information System called Workday, and expertise with office administration technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field of studies
- German, Spanish, French or other European language
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Case Management, Knowledge Management processes, expertise with MS Office 365 and/or SharePoint, will be an advantage.
What you will learn
This position can offer phenomenal overview of HR technology/IT/projects. On daily basis you demonstrate and deepen your knowledge of Workday program, practice your business interpersonal skills and representing skills. We also support training and development through some regional or company projects.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1250 EUR per month and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.