Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Financial Specialist CFS CoE
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 800 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to be at the forefront of a center of excellence (COE) within the established international company Johnson Controls. The individual will also have the opportunity to be key in the implementation of a new system to Johnson Controls to streamline the bridge between US GAAP to local GAAP and produce consistent local GAAP financial statements. You will be supporting the country finance services (CFS) in cooperation with subject matter experts (SMEs) based in country.
Objective of function: The Senior Financial Specialist supports the CFS Manager, SME in the country and CoE Statutory Team. The primary responsibility of the Senior Financial Specialist is to manage assigned agenda for UK region and prepare the legal entities Statutory Financial Statements, coordinate the annual statutory compliance cycle, and identify process and compliance improvements. Key responsibilities include:
How you will do it
- Assist the CFS Manager in the preparation of the legal entities statutory financial statements
- Support the preparation of the US GAAP vs. Local GAAP bridge and relevant adjustments
- Coordinate, drive and support the financial statements audit cycle
- Support the overall statutory accounting cycle
- Drive standardization and efficiency initiatives for the statutory compliance and reporting process
- Prepare and control account reconciliations related to Equity, Loans, Pension and other relevant non operative accounts which are in CFS scope
- Prepare ad hoc legal entity financial and statistical reports
What we look for
- Minimum 4 year of experience in International Corporations (e.g. Big 4), preferably from Audit or Statutory accounting (preparation or review of financial statements)
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Pursuing an MBA degree, CPA, ACCA/FCCA studies
- Computer competency and familiarity with a variety of application software (Power Bi, HFM, SharePoint); experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems
- Experience in IFRS is a plus
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1800 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.