Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Tax Specialist
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 900 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
The primary responsibility of the Senior Tax and Finance Specialist would be focusing on MDR Compliance coupled with day-to-day assistance on OECD/EU tax and regulatory developments.
How you will do it
- Maintaining, reviewing, and drafting MDR documentation and policy (DAC 6 internal policy, work instructions, process implementation, country guidance with respect to transactions/arrangements falling within DAC 6 hallmarks etc.)
- Being the main point of contact internally for MDR technical enquiries and
- Supervising and monitoring all MDR reporting process (i.e. review of MDR arrangements to be or not reported/ coordinating with tax intermediaries and other 3rd parties involved when necessary, ensuring reporting consistency across regions, management of the 30 days reporting deadline with parties involved and filing etc.)
- Liaising with tax lawyers across our EU offices to keep up to date on latest developments including the detail of implementing legislation, guidance notes from tax authorities etc.
- Preparing reports for Management on key risk MDR issues/compliance
- Working with Global Tax Operation / Tax Technology and IT teams and/or a third party providers to implement and enhance tax process and compliance solutions
- Supervising and monitoring all EU/ OECD development across the globe (tax and finance) that may impact the Group and preparing regular report out to the management
- Provide support and guidance to working groups/ managers on technical discussions and review around Pillar One / Pillar Two and any EU Tax and Regulatory Directives
- Provide support and ideas on how to improve tax and finance applications, tools and platforms according to group’s policies/ finance and tax developments across the globe
What we look for
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Tax law, Economics or Finance with a focus on tax
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a direct tax function in the industry, ideally in a multinational corporation
- International GAAP (IFRS) knowledge and understanding of deferred taxes under US GAAP/IFRS reporting is required
- Fluent in English
- Strong ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency and even increase expectations
- Skills: passionate, curious, interest in generating ideas, rigorous, mobile, flexible & pragmatic
- High interest in new tax and regulatory developments across the globe
- Experience with SAP and/or Oracle is a plus
- Hyperion knowledge (Enterprise/HFM) is a plus
- Other European language – advantage
- Team player with a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions for challenges and obstacles
- Ability to work ethically and with full integrity when making time sensitive or difficult decisions.
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a leading global multi-industrial corporation defined by its stimulating work environment and job satisfaction. In addition we offer outstanding career development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1900 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.