Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Order Specialist/ Customer Service Agent with Dutch
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 200 EUR/month+ sign on bonus 1500 Eur
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Would you like to investigate and support our customers with complex order process management? Work with our customers and business managers from Netherlands region in this dynamic position, where you can gain experience with projects, ERP systems, deepen your analytical skills and communication skills. Enhance your skills by joining our team.
What you will do
Provide customer service, manage incoming enquiries and handle orders. Cover the process from receiving customer purchase order through to receipt of payment excluding the transport.
How you will do it
Sales order: Provide customer service from customer enquiry, handle orders against existing quote/contract/price list, through dispatch/invoice to payment information internally and to the customer.
- Register and maintain customer data and records
- Handle customer purchase orders and create sales orders (SO), handle invoicing, settle deviations by Credit/Debit note, issue compensation for claims
- Cooperate with sales representatives – communicate prices, specific agreements with customers, incoterms between the customer and JCI
- Act as customer’s main speaking partner, identify customer needs, resolve “conflicts”, build and nurse customer relationship/intimacy
- Secure the best supply solution for the customers, negotiate improved delivery dates with different factories, divide deliveries to accommodate customer demands
- Coordinate shipping instructions from customer to Logistics Specialist
- Do the financial follow-up: debt collection, monitor overdue balances and provide information to finance about agreed settlement dates
Purchase order: Handle orders towards different factories
- Register new suppliers of goods & services
- Place purchase requisitions (PR) and send requests for PO creation or necessery adjustments
- Closely cooperate with different factories regarding availability of items, bookings, lead time, PO entries, order acknowledgements, packing lists, various documents etc.
- Hand over the packing lists to Logistics Specialist
- Maple – handle enquiries from AP team
Shipping: Closely cooperate with Logistic Specialist – provide all the transport related instructions such as packing list and other specific information needed for transport booking
Claims: Register warranty claims and act as customer’s primary point of contact throughout the claim process
- Handle internal orders (provide services for other departments)
- Provide team backup at absences and high workload
What we look for
- Customer focused with verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English & Dutch B2/C1 level
- Able to self-manage, with strong organisational skills
- Team player with a pro-active approach and problem-solving personality
- Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Previous experience in customer services is advantage
- Knowledge of customs clearance procedures, logistics are advantage
- PC skills – MS Office, intermediate level
- High school degree or higher
What you can learn
In this dynamic position you will be part of team where you can learn end to end complex order management process. Work in ERP systems and internal tools, which will help your analytical skills and investigative eye. If you would like to improve any of skills, we support you with various trainings and projects where you can participate.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1200 EUR per month + sing on bonus and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.