Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Operations Specialist
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Miesto práce: Práca z domu
- Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny: Od 1 250 EUR/mesiac
- Druh pracovného pomeru: plný úväzok
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Would you like to extend your HR operation knowledge and learn more about Workday and corporate processes? We are hiring HR Operations Specialist for our growing Business Center in Bratislava!
What will you do
Johnson Controls is building up an Enterprise HR Operations Hub in Bratislava and is hiring a HR Operations Specialist who will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional assistance on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
The HR Operations Specialist will report to the HR Teamlead Supervisor and will be part of a team of 8-10 specialists based in Bratislava and process and input all transactional HR-related documentation into the HR Information System (HRIS) database in a timely and accurate manner as well as other HR related activities. This is a Tier 2 role where previous experience with HRSSC or HR within multinational company is required. Also experience with Workday system is preferable.
How will you do it
- Coordinate with Johnson Controls Business Unit HR by providing an HR Operations perspective on a range of HR functional activities:
- Assist with HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson Controls application environment.
- Provide assistance on HR-related inquiries across the Enterprise for the users by recording and responding to all enquiries recommending solutions and alternative ways of working, escalating the issue, if a solution cannot be found.
- Perform transactional processing activities to support all HRSSC functional areas:
- Coordinate and process the transfer of staff from one service area, business line or facility to another in the internal system, manage mass upload transactions (annual and ad-hoc) as required by process or requested by BU HR.
- Create new, update and maintain employee profiles and data in the respective HR systems of record.
- Ensure that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
- Apply customer service skills and operate service center applications in order to provide consistent quality of service managing all kind of interactions.
- Ensure efficient, accurate and timely processing of all HR information for employees and non-employees working on behalf of the company.
- Generate and distributes regular and recurring reports as well as required standard Workday reports
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
What we look for
- Work experience ideally within a service delivery environment – preferably HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience.
- Fluency in English is required, minimum of B2+.
- Teammate with good communication, customer service and analytical skills who is able to see bigger picture and understands the impact of one action on other transactions and systems.
- High attention to detail with demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
- Experience in using a database management system, proven understanding of HR Information System called Workday, and expertise with office administration technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field of studies
- German, Spanish, French or other European language
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Case Management, Knowledge Management processes, expertise with MS Office 365 and/or SharePoint, will be an advantage.
What you will learn
This position can offer phenomenal overview of HR technology/IT/projects. On daily basis you demonstrate and deepen your knowledge of Workday program, practice your business interpersonal skills and representing skills. We also support training and development through some regional or company projects.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1250 EUR per month and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
Našich 130,000 zamestnancov po celom svete vytvára inteligentné vybavenia budov, efektívne energetické riešenia, integrácie infraštruktúry a budúcu generáciu dopravných systémov, ktoré fungujú bezproblémovo a pomáhajú spoločne vytvárať inteligentné mestá a obce.
Náš záväzok udržateľnosti siaha ku koreňom v roku 1885 s vynálezom prvého elektrického termostatu na regulovanie teploty v miestnosti.
Sme odhodlaní urobiť čokoľvek, aby sme dokázali prinášať hodnoty našim akcionárom, pomáhali uspieť našim zákazníkom a svedomito si plnili úlohy prostredníctvom strategického zamerania na naše budovy a rozvoj energetickej platformy.