Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Operations Analyst with Spanish
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Miesto práce: Práca z domu
- Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny: Od 1 200 EUR/mesiac+ sign on bonus 1500 Eur
- Druh pracovného pomeru: plný úväzok
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Do you have an eye for detail and like to communicate with different management levels or employees, also you would you like to learn Workday upside-down? This is magnificent opportunity for you to step into HR world and practice your Spanish language.
What will you do
HR Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional assistance on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
The HR Operations Analyst will directly report to the HR Operations Lead and will be part of a team of 8-15 Analysts based in Bratislava and process and input all transactional HR-related documentation into the HR Information System (HRIS) database in a timely and accurate manner.
How will you do it
- Coordinate with Johnson Controls Business Unit HR by providing an HR Operations perspective on a range of HR functional activities:
- Assist with basic and routine HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson Controls application environment.
- Provide Workday or other application training to HR teams as required by using EHRO tools and available training content.
- Provide assistance on HR-related inquiries across the Enterprise, including Help Desk support for the users by recording and responding to all enquiries recommending solutions and alternative ways of working, bring up the issue, if a solution cannot be found.
- Perform basic transactional processing activities to support all EHRO functional areas:
- Coordinate and process the transfer of staff from one service area, business line or facility to another, handle mass upload transactions (annual and ad-hoc) as required by process or requested by BU HR.
- Update and maintain employee data in the respective system of record.
- Ensure that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
- Support on-boarding and new hire processing:
- Provide new hire information.
- Collect, validate and maintain new hire employment-related information.
- Set up new employee records in the respective systems.
- Apply customer service skills and operate service center applications in order to provide consistent quality of service handling all kind of interactions.
- Ensure efficient, accurate and timely processing of all HR information for employees and non-employees working on behalf of the company.
- Generate and distributes regular and recurring reports as well as required standard Workday reports
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field of studies desired.
- Fluency in English and Spanish B2/C1 language
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with demonstrated planning and organizational skills and the ability to achieve objectives within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
- HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience.
- Experience in using a database management system, working knowledge of any HR Information System, i.e. Workday
- Expertise with office administration technologies, Case Management, Telephony, Knowledge Management processes, i.e. expertise with MS Office 365 and/or SharePoint.
What you will learn
This position is great start into HR world. On daily basis you will deepen your knowledge of Workday program. You will be able to practice your business communication skills and representing skills.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1200 EUR per month + sign on bonus and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
Našich 130,000 zamestnancov po celom svete vytvára inteligentné vybavenia budov, efektívne energetické riešenia, integrácie infraštruktúry a budúcu generáciu dopravných systémov, ktoré fungujú bezproblémovo a pomáhajú spoločne vytvárať inteligentné mestá a obce.
Náš záväzok udržateľnosti siaha ku koreňom v roku 1885 s vynálezom prvého elektrického termostatu na regulovanie teploty v miestnosti.
Sme odhodlaní urobiť čokoľvek, aby sme dokázali prinášať hodnoty našim akcionárom, pomáhali uspieť našim zákazníkom a svedomito si plnili úlohy prostredníctvom strategického zamerania na naše budovy a rozvoj energetickej platformy.