Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Purchasing Administrator with Dutch
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 100 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
The Purchasing team represents the back office for in-country purchasing and it plays an essential role verifying the purchase requisitions, creating and sending via email the Purchase Orders, providing various reports and trainings as key users. In our team you will enjoy not only a very friendly atmosphere with our colleagues, but you can count on a very good relationship with our customers. You will have the chance to participate on various trainings and team-buildings. Continuous improvements are an essential part of our culture and there are many opportunities for future professional growth.
How you will do it
- taking requests from customers (in written form)
- verifying the input data
- processing the purchase requisitions
- archiving documents in compliance to the company standards
- liaising with JCI Branches/Sites/Suppliers regarding purchase requests and orders
- focal point for disputes and orders
- ensuring that all standard reports and forms are completed as required
- efficient cooperation\communication within the team to meet deadlines
- provide general support as required, ensuring complete sensitivity and confidentiality be applied at all times
- communication with customers in English and Dutch
What we look for
You should thrive in a team where collaboration and knowledge sharing is a matter of course for you - but you must also enjoy working independently, where freedom with responsibility is natural. As a person you are focused on a busy day, you must have a strong customer focus, and work in collaboration with co-workers.
Your application will be considered if you can evidence the below basic skills and experience:
- university degree or proven track of relevent work experience
- intermediate level of English and Dutch in written and spoken form is a must
- advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use business systems software
- ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions
- adaptability to a changing role with potential to identify areas of improvement in our processes
- process orientation and customer service focus
Your personal traits are for us just as important as your experience and skills. Our desired colleague is:
- a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- proactive with good problem solving skills
- self-motivated and reliable
- able to focus and work in a detailed and systematic way
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1100 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.