Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEALA HQ Controller
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 900 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are hiring a EMEALA HQ Controller in our business center, based in Bratislava. This individual works in the FRA department amongst a team of other analysts, supporting the monthly reporting and analysis process, financial quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting- and outlook process. S/he will provide support including preparing the input to financial presentations, analysis and other projects requested. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
The function reports into the Building Efficiency, EMEALA Group Controller and works closely with the Building Efficiency operations and finance staff across Johnson Controls.
- Responsible for EMEALA HQ month end closing activities; checking ledger completeness, performing key account feasibility checks and closing HFM monthly uploads.
- Preparation and Analysis of current and past trends for all financial reports including; P&L, balance sheet and Cash Flow Statement in a timely manner highlighting and explaining variances and investigating anomalies.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance, providing insights and decision making support to the business on a monthly basis
- Support EMEALA Group Controller with accurate real time ad-hoc analysis
- Lead forecasts and planning process including trend analysis, load, completeness and accuracy on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Compile financial information and analysis for business reviews including commentaries and delta explanations
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports
- Own the completion of annual financial plans (including Opex and Capex plans), budgets and forecasts as required for both the EMEALA IT and HQ functions.
- Review and approval of Capex and Opex IT Expenditure Requests in line with approved budgeted spend.
- Support the EMEALA Vice President IT and the Regional IT Directors with in-depth analysis of monthly IT spend, providing detailed explanations for variances against budget and forecast. Develop, standardize and automate focused financial and performance reports using reporting tools.
- Support the Global IT Corporate team providing monthly IT spend reports and responding timely to ad-hoc queries and information requests.
- Provide support to IT Finance Project manager with various initiatives to identify, centralize and reduce IT related spend across the EMEALA Region.
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or equivalent experience in Accounting/Finance.
- Highly analytical with ability to develop deep business insights, detect trends and anomalies, and to develop a coherent “story” behind the numbers
- Able to present clear and concise verbal and written presentations and respond in a professional manner to information requests from senior executives and other stakeholders.
- Applied knowledge of FP&A tools and best practices and proven track record of continuous improvement in complex environments including optimization of processes and reporting, and system implementation.
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality with excellent communication skills across all levels and functions of the organization and ability to establish strong professional relationships
- Highly engaged with a natural curiosity in the wider business and desire to engage in areas outside the basic scope of the finance role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 2900 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.