Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Manager SAP Implementation
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 800 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you looking for a job where your finance & accounting skills can truly contribute to the organization's success? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Whether you have previous experience or not, we’d like to hear from people who are career focused and willing to learn.
What You Will Do:
Work across Global Products functions and manufacturing plants to establish future finance processes as part of the new S4 ERP implementation. Manager for SAP Implementation will be part of the EMEA Global Products finance team and you will be a core member of the team supporting the SAP deployment, Target Operating Model and associated processes across the region and business centers. Be part of the wider enterprise process team supporting Finance process definition and development. You will work closely with Global Products Finance, Tax, PBU Finance and Plant Controllers at each site to support project management, planning activities and site readiness.
How You Will Do It:
- Know the PBU/Site RTR Workstream processes to establish accurate future S4 ERP implementation with focus on the key manafacturing metrics – cost accounting/ inventory/ contract accounting. Clearly structuring and communicating findings to stakeholders ensuring alignment to core standard processes.
- Collect and catalog work arounds, short-cuts and other creative solutions that come from end users during training, user acceptance testing, launch and hyper-care phases.
- Collect and catalog all requests for custom reports, KPI tracking and scorecards.
- Support project management and planning activities.
- Work with stakeholders to communicate process development and project performance including risk management.
- Support the development of the future state finance target operating model including but limited to roles & responsibility definition, process adoption tracking and performance measurement.
- Align transitioned activities and processes with global processes and driving standardization and adherence to internal policies.
- Prepare and maintain decks and other communication material as required to provide status updates and ensure pro-active visibility on concerns and issues to ensure timely resolution
- Support in development of process and training, participate in training events
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Finance role in an International Environment
- 3+ years’ manufacturing plant experience, understanding of accounting in factory setup
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of process analysis and business simplification
- Comfortable and able to perform in a matrixed environment, working with people outside the direct team
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 25%)
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical problem-solving, operational implementation and coordination skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated; able to work alone or in a collaborative team environment
- Strong ERP experience. SAP experience is a plus
- Strong skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 2800 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.