Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Operations Analyst with German
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 050 - 1 300 EUR/month+ sign on bonus
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have an eye for detail and like to communicate with different management levels or employees, also you would you like to learn Workday upside-down? This is flawless opportunity for you to step into HR world.
What will you do
HR Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional assistance on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
The HR Operations Analyst will directly work with the HR Operations Lead and will be part of a team of 8-15 Analysts based in Bratislava and process and input all transactional HR-related documentation into the HR Information System (HRIS) database in a timely and accurate manner.
How will you do it
- Coordinate with Johnson Controls Business Unit HR by providing an HR Operations perspective on a range of HR functional activities:
- Assist with basic and routine HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson Controls application environment.
- Provide Workday or other application training to HR teams as required by using EHRO tools and available training content.
- Provide assistance on HR-related inquiries across the Enterprise, including Help Desk support for the users by recording and responding to all enquiries recommending solutions and alternative ways of working, bring up the issue, if a solution cannot be found.
- Perform basic transactional processing activities to support all EHRO functional areas:
- Coordinate and process the transfer of staff from one service area, business line or facility to another, handle mass upload transactions (annual and ad-hoc) as required by process or requested by BU HR.
- Update and maintain employee data in the respective system of record.
- Ensure that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
- Support on-boarding and new hire processing:
- Provide new hire information.
- Collect, validate and maintain new hire employment-related information.
- Set up new employee records in the respective systems.
- Apply customer service skills and operate service center applications in order to provide consistent quality of service handling all kind of interactions.
- Ensure efficient, accurate and timely processing of all HR information for employees and non-employees working on behalf of the company.
- Generate and distributes regular and recurring reports as well as required standard Workday reports
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field of studies desired.
- Fluency in English and German language
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with demonstrated planning and organizational skills and the ability to achieve objectives within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
- HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience.
- Experience in using a database management system is required, working knowledge of any HR Information System, i.e. Workday
- Expertise with office administration technologies, Case Management, Telephony, Knowledge Management processes, i.e. expertise with MS Office 365 and/or SharePoint.
What you will learn
This position is great start into HR world. On daily basis you will deepen your knowledge of Workday program. You will be able to practice your business interpersonal skills and representing skills.
You will be based in offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea 1 & 2 and shopping mall. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Besides a very cheerful and international work environment, Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, where we can offer language & educational course once a year in amount 500 Eur. Competitive salary, which will be increased by our monthly bonus after 6 months. Fully covered meal vouchers & flexible benefit allowance (multisport card, Benefit + program) so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs. Referral bonus paid after trial period of your successful friend. If you will be in office, you can enjoy monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days.
Salary compensation starting from 1050 EUR/month up to 1280 EUR /month gross based on relevant experience plus sign on bonus 1500 EUR. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.