Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Lead Statutory Specialist
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 200 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
The Lead Legal Entity Reporting EMEA is responsible for statutory compliance activities, including coordination with the business and GBS operations, with overall responsibility for the preparation of the country legal entities - individual and consolidated (if applicable) - financial statements.
The Lead Legal Entity Reporting EMEA drafts the extended trial balance containing the relevant statutory adjustments.
The position acts as coordinator, driver and supporter of the financial statement audit cycle (preparation of audit requests, reporting of status progress and if needed supporting manager with escalation process).
The position ensures compliance with local financial statutory regulations and monitors the overall compliance with Johnson Controls´ corporate accounting policies, procedures and timelines applicable.
The position reports directly to the Senior Manager Legal Entity Reporting EMEA
How you will do it
- Assist the Country Manager in the preparation of the legal entities’ statutory financial statements
- Maintaining a statutory compliance calendar for the countries under remit
- Creation of a robust controls environment with process improvement as a core ethos
- Support the preparation of the US GAAP vs. Local GAAP bridge (extended trial balance) and relevant adjustments
- Analyze financial data and reconcile General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to Statutory adjustments.
- Prepare & review the audited financial statements including footnote disclosures.
- Develop analyses and journal entries for investments in affiliates.
- Prepare & review statutory capital and surplus estimate for senior management on a monthly basis.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of process improvements (e.g. automation)
- Work with Manager/Lead to implement necessary changes through collaboration with business process owners.
- Assist with administrative tasks in filing with various regulatory agencies.
- Keep abreast of GAAP and Statutory accounting pronouncements.
- Coordinate, drive and support the financial statements audit cycle
- Execution of audit plan, in conjunction with in-country SME’s, external auditors, BU controllers and all other parties involved.
- Fully support different projects initiated by corporate/global/regional team, e.g. corporate initiatives, process optimization, ERP upgrade, divestiture etc.
What we look for
- Master's degree in Finance or Economics with focus on finance and/or accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in international corporations or in the audit and accounting field.
- Experience with managing teams
- Computer competency and familiarity with a variety of application software (SAP R/3, Oracle, iScala, JD Edwards, HFM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience in European countries local accounting GAAP would be an asset
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and proactive with focus on accuracy, in an environment with changing priorities and time constraints.
- Hands on mentality, team player, able to work in a flexible manner
Salary compensation starting from 2200 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus paid after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city centre close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.