Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Financial Specialist CFS CoE
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 700 EUR/monthSalary compensation starting from 1700 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to be at the forefront of a center of excellence (COE) within the established international company Johnson Controls. The individual will also have the opportunity to be key in the implementation of a new system to Johnson Controls to streamline the bridge between US GAAP to local GAAP and produce consistent local GAAP financial statements. You will be supporting the country finance services (CFS) in cooperation with subject matter experts (SMEs) based in country.
Objective of function: The Senior Financial Specialist supports the CFS Manager, SME in the country and CoE Statutory Team. The primary responsibility of the Senior Financial Specialist is to manage assigned agenda for UK region and prepare the legal entities Statutory Financial Statements, coordinate the annual statutory compliance cycle, and identify process and compliance improvements. Key responsibilities include:
How you will do it
- Assist the CFS Manager in the preparation of the legal entities statutory financial statements
- Support the preparation of the US GAAP vs. Local GAAP bridge and relevant adjustments
- Coordinate, drive and support the financial statements audit cycle
- Support the overall statutory accounting cycle
- Drive standardization and efficiency initiatives for the statutory compliance and reporting process
- Prepare and control account reconciliations related to Equity, Loans, Pension and other relevant non operative accounts which are in CFS scope
- Prepare ad hoc legal entity financial and statistical reports
What we look for
- Minimum 2 year of experience in International Corporations (e.g. Big 4), preferably from Audit or Statutory accounting (preparation or review of financial statements)
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Pursuing an MBA degree, CPA, ACCA/FCCA studies
- Computer competency and familiarity with a variety of application software (Power Bi, HFM, SharePoint); experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems
- Experience in IFRS is a plus
Salary compensation starting from 1700 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus paid after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city centre close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.