Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Credit & Collections Analyst with French
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Miesto práce: Práca z domu
- Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny: 1 150 EUR/mesiac
- Druh pracovného pomeru: plný úväzok
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
We are searching for a new member of our international credit and collection team who supports our expanding business operations. Person on this position, will be a partner to credit manager, team of cash collectors, sales team and corporate finance team. Core task is collections with focus on customers from France.
What you will do
OTC (Order to Cash) department`s responsibility covers all processes related to receiving, processing and fulfilling customer`s requests for goods or services. ORDER to CASH department is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill our customer`s requirements in highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Run accounts receivable portfolio for assigned branches; ensuring customers with overdue invoices are contacted in a timely manner (according to a collection strategy and established KPIs) and tracking all actions done in BBC IT tool to obtain timely payment and/or timely dispute resolution
- Communication with customers to execute company strategies regarding, among others, payment terms and methods
- Co-ordinate with the Sales team regarding collection support when needed
- Responsible for coordination of disputes resolution to close customer disputes timely
- Performs customer accounts reconciliations in a timely manner to resolve payment discrepancies
- Responsible for releasing of Orders in related ERP + other tools if applicable and any kind of communication related to this task (communication with relevant counterparts, departments etc.)
- Contact with other supporting functions or 3rd parties when applicable
What we look for
- Experience related order management is a plus
- Fluent French and English is required.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive attitude – willing and able to work with minimal supervision/direction
- Flexible and able to adjust communication style regarding work with different audience
- Very good communication skills, presentation skills and time management skills
- MS-Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Bachelors (or local equivalent) Degree in accounting and/or finance preferred
- 2-year collections experience in multinational company is preferred.
We are a team of finance professionals maintaining high level of corporate culture and forming partnership relationship with colleagues from sales and operations teams. With us you can develop you credit management and finance analysis skills. You will learn the specifics of air conditioning business and partner with sales team on business development. Through regular meetings with colleague’s form sales and operations teams you can improve presentation skills. There are as well plenty of opportunities to improve Excel user skills, our company offers language courses and other trainings related to hard or soft skills, depending on employee’s development plan.
Salary compensation starting from 1150 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience (plus a monthly bonus). This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment, Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, where we can offer language & educational course once a year in amount 500 Eur. Competitive salary, which will be increased by our monthly bonus after 6 months. Fully covered meal vouchers & flexible benefit allowance (multisport card, Benefit + program) so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs. Referral bonus paid after trial period of your successful friend. If you will be in office, you can enjoy monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days.
Our offices are based in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea 1 & 2 and shopping mall. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
Našich 130,000 zamestnancov po celom svete vytvára inteligentné vybavenia budov, efektívne energetické riešenia, integrácie infraštruktúry a budúcu generáciu dopravných systémov, ktoré fungujú bezproblémovo a pomáhajú spoločne vytvárať inteligentné mestá a obce.
Náš záväzok udržateľnosti siaha ku koreňom v roku 1885 s vynálezom prvého elektrického termostatu na regulovanie teploty v miestnosti.
Sme odhodlaní urobiť čokoľvek, aby sme dokázali prinášať hodnoty našim akcionárom, pomáhali uspieť našim zákazníkom a svedomito si plnili úlohy prostredníctvom strategického zamerania na naše budovy a rozvoj energetickej platformy.